Selecting and being prepared for the right program of study is essential to future success. This course can not only help participants identify potential career paths, but also teach participants how to be successful in an academic institution. Through this course, attendees will be able to:
- Identify strengths, passions, and goals,
- Align attributes and objectives to potential career paths,
- Learn how to manage time effectively,
- Gain skills on studying independently, and
- Understand how to enhance learning experiences in higher education environments.